the same you, just enhanced
We will be offering Vitamindrip Hydration formula. The Hydration formula provides fluid replenishment, electrolytes and vitamins before, during and after all life draining activities.
Why You Should Consider Vitamindrip Hydration Injection
- 75% of people may be suffering from chronic dehydration, according to doctors.
- 1 – 2 Liters of sweat can be lost during sport and exercise.
- Dehydration can affect your mental and physical state, leading to problems that affect your performance.
- 85% of the fluid, electrolytes and vitamins consumed orally will not be absorbed – only 15% of the active nutrients may eventually find their way into your bloodstream.
- 100% of the fluid, electrolytes and vitamins directly into the bloodstream. Hydrate, boost energy levels and release those unwanted toxins = amazing.
- 4 out of 5 people experiencing dehydration symptoms Vitamindrip treatment experience positive relief.
- More Nutrients: The amount of nutrients in the blood can reach much higher, more therapeutic levels.
- Fast Acting: Nutrients enter the bloodstream immediately to help the body begin healing itself.
- Sustained Energy: Enjoy energy for days not hours – without the crash.
- Because water is not enough. That’s why.
- Sports & Exercise
- Hot & Dry Weather Conditions
- Vomiting & Diarrhea
- Travel: jetlag, low airline humidity, travel sickness, active holidays, increased sun exposure
- Lack of water consumption
- Excessive Alcohol Consumption
- Working or traveling at altitude
What to expect at your appointment:
- When you arrive at your appointment you will be seen by our APRN who will:
- Review the patient history filled out online
- Perform a physical examination
- Write prescription for Vitamindrip Hydration Injection
- Proceed with the administration of IV
- Each appointment will take from 30 – 45 minutes from start to finish